Tue, 25 Jun|
Markforged Metal X Roadshow 2019
In-depth insight into the Markforged Metal X Additive Manufacturing Solution
Time & Location
25 Jun 2019, 10:00 – 14:00
CREAT3D, 520 Eskdale Road, Winnersh Triangle, UK
About the Event
Join Markforged and the CREAT3D Team to learn about the future of industrial metal Additive Manufacturing with an in-depth insight into the Markforged Metal X Complete Metal 3D Printing Solution.
Do you have a need to print components, tooling, fixtures, workholding or end-prototypes and parts in metals? Do you currently work with Aluminium, Inconel or Tool Steels and are looking for alternative options?
At the Markforged Metal X Roadshow, you will see the Markforged Metal X 3D Printer in action and learn how quick and cost-effective parts can be designed and fabricated for manufacturing.
Join us on 25th June for an exclusive opportunity to:
- Learn about Markforged 3D printing technology and its benefits, from composite materials to metals
- Understand how existing businesses are integrating Markforged Additive Manufacturing equipment to see ROI in time, costs and process improvements
- Build knowledge in understanding the full Markforged Metal X process for under £150k, from designing in metal, through to post-processing in wash and sintering stages
- Meet and ask questions your metal 3D printing questions to Markforged and CREAT3D experts to understand how your business can benefit from this tech
- Develop your business and network with similar companies to grow connections