ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING EVENTS
Join the CREAT3D Team at a range of events, conferences and webinars to see 3D printers in action and discuss your application in more detail.
Events are free to attend. Register to confirm your spot.
- 04 Oct, 09:30 – 16:00BizSpace, Linford Forum, 18 Rockingham Dr, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6LY, UK
- 05 Oct, 09:30 – 16:00The Residence Coworking, New Mead Barn, Wickham Hall, Hadham Road, Bishop's Stortford CM23 1JG, UK
- 19 Oct, 09:30 – 20 Oct, 16:00CREAT3D, 520 Eskdale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham RG41 5TU, UK
- 09 Nov, 09:30 – 15:00 GMTTaunton-Bridgwater, NEST@Mallard, Mallard Court, Express Park, Bristol Rd, Bridgwater TA6 4RN, UK
- 02 Dec, 13:30 – 15:00CREAT3D, 520 Eskdale Rd, Winnersh, Triangle, Wokingham RG41 5TU, UK
CREAT3D Additive Events
Have you been thinking about investing in Additive Manufacturing? Then come join us for one (or more!) of our Additive Events.
Our Additive Events allow you to:
View, and get hands on with the full range of Additive solutions including Composite, Metal, Ultrafast, SLA, SLS and FFF
Discuss your applications with CREAT3D Additive Experts
Deep dive into the tech. See how the equipment operates, from software to materials
Build your competitive advantage. Take away key learnings and case studies from Industry
Calculate your ROI. Bring parts and applications to discuss with our engineers, so you know how Additive can be applied to save you time and money
Maximise your investment. Learn about the Super Deduction scheme, to reclaim 130% of cost of your 3D printer
For Higher Education establishments, learn how Industry are applying Additive, what skills are needed and how you can benefit from bespoke education full service packages.
Take away sample prints and materials, case studies and ROI calculations to understand how beneficial it is to implement Additive in your business, plus a swag bag of course!