Time & Location
09 Aug, 13:30 – 14:30
CREAT3D, 520 Eskdale Rd, Winnersh, Triangle, Wokingham RG41 5TU, UK
About the Event
Do you have an appetite for Additive Manufacturing? Then let us feed your mind (and your stomachs!) at one of our dedicated sessions in Reading, Berkshire.
Come to one of our Appetite for Additive events to find out more about the Markforged product line and how we're helping to bring industrial production to the point of need; from tooling to manufacturing aids, through to end-use parts.
If you or your colleagues operate in engineering or manufacturing, our Appetite for Additive workshops are the go-to masterclass.
You'll get to explore;
- What does the Markforged product line offer and which applications are best suited
- Get under the hood of Markforged industrial, metal and composite 3D printers; including the flagship FX20 industrial composite, fibre and high temperature, large format 3D printer
- Get free design advice (DfAM) for changing your designs to optimise them for the Markforged 3D printers, creating the most functional parts possible
- Learn about advanced uses of Markforged 3D printers from embedding components to joining large parts
- Explore Markforged Digital Forge software including simulation & part validation
The short sessions are over a light breakfast or brunch (choose your preferred day and time).
Want to book in but can't make any of the dates? Don't worry we have online and other times available. Book your personal session here
We look forward to seeing you there
CREAT3D & Markforged
Learn more about Markforged solutions