Thu, 21 Sept|
Cheshire Additive Manufacturing Workshop
Access all areas Additive Manufacturing workshop; explore 3D printers, materials, software and applications. 2 sessions to choose from
Time & Location
21 Sept, 09:30 – 13:30
Weston, Heath Rd S, Weston, Runcorn WA7 4QX, UK
About the Event
Join us with your colleagues to meet with other manufacturers and engineers to delve into Additive Manufacturing in our Access All Areas workshop. Explore how you can integrate 3D printers easily and see immediate benefits.
Additive Manufacturing (AM) is firmly embedded into Engineering and Manufacturing firms in the UK as the engineer's problem solving tool, for applications from manufacturing aids to new product development, end-use components and production parts.
Join us in Runcorn, Cheshire on Thursday 21st September.
The workshop will give you an exclusive opportunity to get full access into;
- Applications: Understand what applications can be used with Additive, from prototyping to tooling, moulds and end-use parts
- 3D Printers: Get under the hood of industrial and benchtop machines including SLS, SLA, FFF, Composite and Metal 3D printers
- Materials: Explore what materials you can print in including; thermoplastics, specialist materials e.g. ESD and Flame Retardant, composites, thermoforming and metals
- Software: Understand how and which softwares can enhance your Additive processes, including part validation and automation
- Answer all your questions directly with Application Engineers and Technology Experts
There are 2 sessions running: Places are limited, so register now to confirm your spot.
- 09:30 to 11:00
- 11:45 to 13:15
Plus attendees will receive a swag bag of Additive goodies
Want to book in but can't make the date or location? Don't worry we have online and other times available. Book your personal session here